A solution for every requirement
Gesgrup Outsourcing offers expert solutions for outsourcing based on four business directions:
- Logistics Services
- Industrial Services
- Support Services and facilities
Gesgrup Outsourcing sets up logistics outsourced services for its client’s facilities.
- Logistics Storage: Defining global and specific objectives for every activity, such as reception, storage, preparing and shipping orders.
- Loading and Unloading Merchandise: Loading and unloading bulk and/or pallet containers, which can be outsourced at a price per pallet, box or container.
- Picking / Packing: This process can include handling, labeling, co-packing and other movements that are anticipated for when the product leaves storage.
- Cross-Docking Processes: Receiving the merchandise from its point of origin and office, without any need for storing it.
Gesgrup Outsourcing provides outsourcing services for every phase of the production process. The main areas it acts in are:
- Supply / Shortage / Internal logistics: At all phases: controlling the final product, packaging, pallet loading up to its position as Stock and/or exiting the warehouse.
- Handling: Labeling, quality control, verification, co-packing, assembly, packaging, kitting.
- Quality Controls: Inspections or testing random samples or units in order to verify optimal characteristics.
- Warehouse management: Manage the prime material, serving the production lines according to demands, where each line will be specific for the precise time and with the proper amount.
- Verification of Pieces: Visual control of defects, selecting and re-working metallic pieces and components. Reports for service, traceability of pieces, PPM’s.
Support services and facility services
Gesgrup Outsourcing offers the following support services:
- Reception and operator
- Call Center.
- Help Desk.
- Access control.
- Janitorial service.
- Administrative assistance and internal mail.
- Administrative services.
- Data recording.
- Office cleaning.
- Industrial cleaning.
- Gardening and maintenance for green spaces.
- Destroying confidential documentation and recycling.
- Managing the fleet of vehicles.
- Maintenance for installations.
- School services, cafeteria monitoring and escorts for school transportation.